Monday 14 April 2014

I'm here

Well hello there my dalimoo's!

I have to say it has been the most intense couple of months in my life.  As you probably know I put myself forward for redundancy after 15 years.  That is when the interviews started, I had an interview practically every other day and when I left my old job on 3 March 2014 I had interviews every day for nearly two weeks.   It all paid off because on 13 March I was offered a new job and I started on 31 March.

I am really proud of myself.  Putting myself forward for redundancy without having a job to walk into was, I feel this is one of the bravest things I have ever done.  I am someone who likes routine and I always like to feel in control.  I was definitely in control when I decided to put myself forward but I wasn't in control with what was going to happen and whether I would find a job.  I proved to myself that I can do whatever I put my mind too and with hard work and dedication I can find a job and I did!!

It was so tiring - every night I had to research the people interviewing me, who I would be working for (if I was successful) and anything on the Company!  But I am glad I got to experience the interviewing styles of firms some more unprofessional than others but all good experience nonetheless.

My quote for the past couple of months was "what is meant for you will not pass you".  It kept me focused on getting a job.

Anyway the point of this post was not to waffle on but to say that I am back and I will start uploading new posts very soon.

I have still been buying and trying new things out.  I have also been buying more fashion items recently so I may add more fashion into the blog too but who knows...

Anyway my lovelies, I would like to thank you for bearing with me through this big change in my life at the moment.

Until next time.

Ciao for now xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback.

Leave a message I always reply xx