Thursday 18 July 2013

Superdrug Haul


Hola Dalimoo's

I am on a self-imposed spending ban but as you can tell from the title it's not going to well!  I have been eyeing up these Revlon nail art Moon Candy nail varnishes for what feels like an eternity but in reality its probably been just a month!  Anyway, I was just perusing the Superdrug website the other night and don't ask me how it happened or what happened but I had bought 7 Mooncandy nail varnishes, a Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener and the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.

I love all 7 of the nail art polishes and I cannot choose a favourite.  I am a sucker for a bit of glitter!

oh so pretty....
The varnishes left to right are:

200: Moon Dust: this is a black polish with iridescent glitter.
210: Galactic: this is a deep blue polish with an iridescent ice blue glitter.
220: Milky Way: this is a grey polish with sliver glitter.
230: Satellite: this is a blood red/wine polish with an iridescent orange/red glitter.
240: Eclipse: this is like an aubergine colour with and iridescent pink glitter.
260: Meteor: to me this reminds me of a moss green colour when a iridescent lime green glitter.
280: Orbit: this is a purple colour with a iridescent purple glitter.

I am not sure how to show you swatches as I don't own a nail wheel but they are lovely colours and can't wait to try them on my nails.

Look out for another haul in a few days...I had a real splurge....oooppps!

Until then...

Ciao for now my lovelies xxx

4 comments:

  1. I haven’t heard of these glitter pens before, but I’m always on the lookout for the next big thing. Sounds perfect for me. Will have to check it out. Thanks
    Xx
    www.heroineinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been able to find them in the stores but they are on line 3 for 2 at the moment. They are lovely formulations and definitely recommend them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so pretty lined up together!im a sucker for sparkle too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know which one to use next as they are all so pretty

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback.

Leave a message I always reply xx