Friday 30 August 2013

Superdrug Haul






Hola Dalimoo's,

I had run out of nail varnish remover and cotton pads so whilst in Superdrug I had a mosey around and ended up buying a few other things too!

If you follow the bloggersphere you will know that there has been a lot of hype recently about the L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution which is supposed to be a dupe for the Bioderma but at a fraction of the cost.  So obviously I had to get myself in on the action! - Superdrug has it on offer at the moment, 2 for £5 so I got 2, don't judge it was at a bargain price!!

I love impulse and they have some new scents out and picked up the Violet and Red Fruits.

I suffer from very dry/frizzy hair and it doesn't help that I use heat and colour my hair frequently!  I have recently decided that I am going to try and embrace my natural hair colour, so I am going to grow/cut all the old colour out and in the meantime use as much treatment on my hair as I possibly can. I was originally looking for L'Oreal EverRiche Nourishing and Taming shampoo and conditioner, which they did not have in stock so picked up Argan Oil Hair treatment instead! (as a side note I bought the shampoo and condition in my Sainsbury's shop last night it was on offer 2 for £9, I am waiting on it being delivered as I type.)

My face is feeling really sensitive at the moment and thought I try their cucumber clay mask for sensitive skin.

The last impulse buy was I have a few nail art designs I want to try out and thought that may be using a pen instead of a brush would be easier so as Barry M had a 3 for 2 offer I bought three of their nail art pens in black, silver and white.  There will be a post to follow shortly of my NOTW.

Do you ever go in to Superdrug for one thing and come out with more?  Why can we not stick with our list?!



Anyway my lovelies that is all until next time....

Ciao for now  xx
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful post..I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a disease: I can't go into Boots or Superdrug without buying at least 3 things. It's not good! Glad to hear you're the same though!

    Lex Talonted Lex

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not even Heard of the Loreal Dupe for Bioderma in the States. I wonder if they sell it here. I need to investigate this further....:) Thanks for the tip..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I just found out only U.K...Let me know how you like it, so I know whether or not to pick it up next time I am in London. I would appreciate it...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Lex yes it is definitely a disease! I always go into both and spend too much money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sik that is a shame that it is not in the US yet. I have to say I really like it. I use this as my first cleanse at night to take off all my make up. It takes it all of so easily. Lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting me know. I really hope it comes here...:) I think it was maybe because Bioderma is not sold here (that I know of) so many don't know of it, so why make a dupe of something thats not even sold here. But you'd think they would take advantage of that.....;) Loreal would have a superior product would no competition...??!! Well thanks and I hope it comes...:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback.

Leave a message I always reply xx