Tuesday 14 January 2014

Collective Haul: 50% off


Hola Dalimoos

Hope you are all well?

I have been looking at the sales online over the last few weeks and although I have refrained myself from buying too much I obviously I had to buy something in the sales!

The first thing I bought was from Marks and Spencer's they were having a 50% off sale on all christmas beauty gifts.



There was so many things I wanted but the thing I decided to buy was from the REN Moroccan Rose Otto range.



It comes with body wash and body lotion.  It retails for £36 normally but I got this for £18. 

If you love turkish delight you will love this stuff.  As strange as this may sound, when I use the body wash I get images of being in Narnia! I can imagine this is exactly what the white witch would smell like!  

Whilst the wash has a really strong scent the lotion is not overbearing at all, it is a mix of cream and a slight roses (turkish delight) scent *god I am so crap and describing!*.  I am not sure whether this is because the lotion is quite thin in consistency so it doesn't hold a scent too well.  It is still nice though and leaves you feeling moisturised and you get a hint of roses.  I would love to have a body spray in this scent, to smell of turkish delight all day....yummy!

The Body Shop were also having a 50% sale.  

I have never tried their Japanese Cherry Blossom range.  So with 50% I thought why not try it out.  As you can see I think I got practically the whole range!

Thankfully I was not disappointed with the scent.  It is a fresh floral scent without it being to overpowering.  When I smell this it gives me that summer evening in a garden feeling...ok I am not the greatest of describers of smells but I hope you get the gist!

I am pretty excessive when it comes to things in general and I have to have all things match!  Plus building up a scent you like with all available products, why not? I bought the shower gel (£6.50), Fragrance Mist (£7.50), body butter (£13) and the eau de toilette (£10).

I also decided to try out their Atlas Mountain Rose range.  Again I bought practically the entire range. Now this is floral heaven!  It is a bouquet of roses in a bottle!  Whilst Ren does smell of roses it has that sweet smell of turkish delight, whereas Atlas Mountain Rose is like smelling freshly cut roses.  Every time I have washed, sprayed and creamed myself with this scent people have complimented me!

In total for both Cherry Blossom range and Atlas Mountain Roses range, I only paid £37. Bargain!

Any my lovelies, until next time.

Ciao for now xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback.

Leave a message I always reply xx