Monday 6 January 2014

Laura Mercier Portable Palette

Hola Dalimoos

I decided not to do a "what a got for Christmas post" but you will see most of what I got for Christmas in upcoming posts anyway.  Let's get started with the first one...












One of my pressies this year was the Christmas Limited Edition Laura Mercier Portable Palette for eyes, Cheeks & Lips in Natural Nudes.

(L-R) Buttercream – Matte, Rosewood – Luster
Cocoa Brown – Sateen, (Tightline Cake Eye Liner) -
Chocolate Brown
Matte Bronze, Sweet Mandarin (blush)  and
Lip GlacĂ© in Sweetheart


This is my first ever Laura Mercier make up product and I am not disappointed.  The shadows are pretty pigmented and give a really nice neutral eye look.  I haven't used the tightliner shadow yet as my eyes have been really sore recently and I cannot put anything on my upper or bottom tightline.

The bronzer is matte with no sparkle or shimmer so I have been using it more as a contour than a bronzer.  The blush is a peachy colour with little sparkle going through it.  It gives a nice natural flush of colour nothing too heavy and for an everyday look it does the job really well.  I haven't used the lip gloss as I am not that into lip gloss, but swatching it on my hand it is a muted pink colour, which I think would be pretty sheer when put on the lips.




 Is there anyone
out there that can teach me the
art of selfies? *awkward face*
I like that you have everything for your face in one small palette so it is perfect for travel and it has everything you need to complete your look without having to have so many extras!

Trying this I now want to try other Laura Mercier make up products.  What is your favourite?  What could you recommend to a newbie like myself?

Anyway my lovelies, until next time

Ciao for now xxx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback.

Leave a message I always reply xx